My World, by Donald Peters
Yes, that is me, although it has been a few years since I danced with Wendy. No, it was not a posed picture, it was taken during a solo
performance and I had no idea a photographer was standing there. My thanks to him, because I think it is the best picture I have of myself.
The music that is playing is what Wendy and I were dancing too. We worked on that performance for months and I was proud of how well we did. FYI,
Wendy is an excellent ballroom instructor but I am concentrating on West Coast Swing now.
What have I been?
- A son. The oldest of 3 children on a dairy farm in Wisconsin.
- A soldier. U.S. Army, 14 months in Viet Nam. E5
- A husband to Cathi
- A father to Sarah, Tammy, Debbie and Becki
- To stay healthy so I can continue to be here for a long time
- Financial success so that I can help those I care about
- To dance a lot
- To be better at everything I do
- To find one more person to love